News & Events, 2017Website design by Custom Communications, Inc.
- 2017 Maine Brain Injury Resource Fair
March 30, 2017
Le Club Calumet
334 West River Rd., Augusta
For more information call Sarah Gaffney at (207) 522-6601 or eamil her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upcoming BIAA Webinars
More information and registration for all webinars is available in the BIAA Marketplace.
- February 16, 2017 - mTBI: Challenges in Diagnosis A Robert Sbordone Memorial mTBI/Concussion webinar featuring Lisa Kreber, Ph.D., CBIS
- March 16, 2017 - Pediatric TBI: A Study of Recovery of Executive Function, a Mitchell Rosenthal Memorial webinar featuring Megan Narad, M.D.
- April 11, 2017 - TBI and the Criminal Justice System: A Review for Forensic and Legal Professionals, a Business of Brain Injury webinar featuring Jerrod Brown, M.A., M.S., M.S., M.S.
- April 19, 2017 - Return to Work After "Mild" Brain Injury, a Robert Sbordone Memorial mTBI/Concussion Lecture webinar featuring Melanie Whetzel, M.A., CBIS
- May 24, 2017 - Cognitive Rehabilitation: Deficits of Initiation/Action, a David Strauss Memorial Clinical Lecture webinar featuring Deirdre Dawson, Ph.D.
- June 8, 2017 - Using Technology to Help with Problem Solving After Brain Injury, a Carolyn Rocchio Caregivers webinar featuring Michelle Wild and Laurie Ehlhardt Powell
- June 22, 2017 - Learning Systems Management, Training, and Education, a Business of Brain Injury webinar featuring Peter Wright, MBA, CBIST
- An except from the book is being featured on Brainline.org.
- Sanford News 1/14/2010
- Journal Tribune 1/9/2010
- Nonesuch Books in Saco & S. Portland;
- Books Etc. & the Book Review in Falmouth;
- Longfellow Books in Portland;
- New England Rehab Hospital/TBI Support Center, Brighton ave., Portland, ME
- Village Books and Things, Springvale, Maine
- DeWolfe & Wood Booksellers, Alfred, Maine
- Gulf of Maine Books in Brunswick
- the Book Stack in Bucksport
- Books-n-Things in Bethel
- Bridgton Books in Bridgton